Tuesday, December 25, 2007

JB Love...a Love Meant to Be [[ch. 4. pt. 3.]]

Duration: 00:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-22 12:59:52
User: kakeonastik39
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

jonas  brothers  stories  story  fanfic  fanfiction  kevin  joe  nick  OneTrueMedia  

Description:

Part 3 With Tori and Joe... *Tori and Joe arrive in Chicago.* Tori: So where are we going?? Joe: Actually...we have to catch that bus!! *They run frantically, finally getting to the bus stop, panting.* *The bus stops. Joe and Tori get on and pay. They take a seat.* Joe: You're gonna love this!!! Tori: I trust you. *The bus stops at their stop.* Joe: We get off here. *Tori and Joe get off the bus.* Joe: We're here. Tori: Where are we?? Joe: Ed Debevic's. Tori: Ed Dewhat?? Joe: It's a restaurant where the workers are paid to be mean to you. Tori: Ahh...okay. This should be fun!! *They go inside and sit down.* Waiter: What do you want??? Tori: I would like Mozzarella sticks please. And thank you!! *She smiles and looks at Joe.* Joe: Whatever she got. And 2 chocolate milks please. Waiter: Whatever. *The waiter leaves to get the food and drinks.* Joe: That was great. Their mean, so lets be nice. Freak them out. Tori: That was the point. Did you see they look on his face?!?!? Talk about funny. Joe: I didn't see his face. I was too busy staring at yours. *Tori blushes.* *The food and beverages arrive.* Tori: Thank you!! *The waiter leaves.* *They talk about their life and other random things.* *They finish their food, pay, and leave.* Tori: I say we head home. Joe: Okay. *They take a bus to the train station and catch a train back home.* *They take their seats and talk a little.* *Tori soon becomes tired and rests her head on Joe's shoulder.* *Joe smiles.* *Tori falls asleep.* Joe: You're so cute when you're sleeping. *Joe smiles.* With Kevin and Danyelle... Kevin: Okay. Look. There is this girl I love. She is the sweetest girl I have ever met. SHE is my one. Always. And she is not you. Danyelle: You came up to me. You kissed me. I didn't do it. Kevin: Yeah, but I don't like you. *Kevin runs away to find Kari.* *He goes to the tree where he left her.* Kevin: Kari?? *Kevin hears sniffling.* *Kevin looks up to see Kari crying.* *He climbs the tree.* Kevin: Kari. What's wrong?? Kari: *between tears.* I knew you were acting funny. I saw you with that other girl. Kevin: Look. I'm really sorry. Kari: That doesn't change anything. Kevin: How about this?? *He leans in to kiss her.* Kari: Get off me!! *She pushes him.* *He almost falls, but catches himself.* Kevin: Look. I realized what I did. I told her right then and there that it was you I loved, that you are my one. Always. *Kari looks up, eyes glowing.* Kari: Ironic isn't it?? Out of everything you could have said to her. Kevin: Why would that be...?? *Kari points to her etching in the tree.* *Kevin stares blankly, shocked.* Kari: I love you Kevin. Kevin: I love you too. Kari: Promise me that you'll never cheat on me again?? Kevin: I promise. *Kevin kisses her forehead softly.* At Kayla's house... *Kayla wakes up.* Kayla: Nick?? *Nick wakes up.* Nick: What?? Kayla: Its almost 9!! Nick: I must have fallen asleep. Kayla: You wanna get something to eat?? I'm hungry. *They go downstairs and eat Spaghetti-o's.* Nick: I haven't had Spaghetti-o's since I was little. Kayla: Well you missed out for a while. *Nick starts eating some more. Kayla can't take her eyes off him.* *He glances up to her staring.* Nick: Did I do something...?? Kayla: Nothing at all. *She smiles.*

Comments

kakeonastik39 ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 22:38:01

its the default song on One True Media... haha.
__________________________________________________
sosgirl12345 ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 21:24:29

whats the song to your video cal?led please tell me
__________________________________________________
ejenal1106 ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 14:20:52

Go chicago I love your storys Ps Sparkly lol
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

doom commercial
nine year old guitar hero!!!!!!!!!!!
cat want's the box
Are You Really My Brother? Part 6
The Fountain music video - "Through Glass"
darth vader
tokio hotel-schrei
VLog #3
Naruto_164 1° parte
A Question for Biblical Non-Literalists
Naruto-Irreplaceable
ST2K Show 10/25/07 Part 1/4
link crush 40: live and learn
COSA NE PENSI DEL BUCO DELL'OZONO?
FRIEND OF MINE
Cumple Ma
Pandadroom
Tomb Raider ANNIVERSARY vs ORIGINAL
topspeed 2
Tony Pezzo juggling 7 balls at age 13


 

No comments: