Thursday, January 17, 2008

Walking on sunshine

Duration: 02:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-27 22:23:37
User: zc456
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

air  game  balloon  busters  bug  

Description:

While everyone celebrates the birth of Halo 3, I'm busy working on my own game. Its a platformer called Balloon Busters (temp title for now). I won't go into details. I finaly got around to the game again and I was trying to make Z jump. Good thing is I succeeded then there was a problem. When he descending to the ground press the left or right arrow keys and he'll be walking in mid air. Game custom made by me, btw.

Comments

skittleboy101 ::: Favorites  2007-10-07 01:07:51

Cool!
__________________________________________________
travisuped ::: Favorites  2007-10-02 03:36:04

XD I've made so many bugs like this before too, Z. |3 And yet sometimes the bugs can be fun too. That was neat. :3 Glad to see you're making progress on it. I'm still here and looking forward to it.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Tribute to Dan Fogelberg
Action Cool Squad 3
Wonder Girls - Tell me (MBC Music Core)
Duran Duran - Falling Down
-=The Cursed Ninja=- One year tribute.
Chris Isaak "Gone Ridin'" Live
Gossip Girl cast Exclusive GAP ads ^^
Thomas & Friends {Shepper Version}
God Speaking (Cover)
Palax Combi MII Firewood Processor
New Thomas Products in the box
Window Tinting
Teen Titans Theme (English) - Puffy AmiYumi
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
mark reid and the local villains
Gipsy Kings - Un Amor
Cicinho !!
Ron Paul Signwave - NYE Madison, Wisconsin
DOUble trOUBle- Bee gees (How deep is ur love)
CEL MAI BUN HITMAN


 

No comments: