Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dragon Sculpture

Duration: 01:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-08-16 18:47:14
User: Bonz909
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Dragons  Sculpture  Rustic  Folk  Art  

Description:

Ezmarelda is a Dragon I made a couple of years ago who sits in a secluded area of a backyard surrounded by trees and shrubs and is currently home to a hornets nest. I was out back near her talking to a friend the other day and I noticed her eye seemed to be very yellow as I looked closer I saw much to my amazement hornets basking in the sun parked on her eye. I watched them go in and out of her hollow-doorknob eyeball- it was kind of weird. Here is a video I shot of the dragon and her new guests.

Comments

emnity33 ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 14:44:47

Cool man!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Mast, get OVER yourself! (Hollywood As One Jan 19, 2008)
Gamer Face Kid
Wendland, Ick Mog Di
Capone N Noreaga - Straight Like That
Japanese Group Pranks
The Legend of Sukisan
my 1st dota video
cat kıtty
Derek - Sweet Melissa (Derek sings this song)
Nip twist open
Absolument fabuleux - Extrait
Bette Porter... Bette Gets Angry at Alice
Jesus Loves Me
Thierry Henry for Renault Clio
Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp vs. Satori (Part 3)
Re:Click On This Subscibers/Happy B-Day DreamDrain
Chae Yeon- Cheerleading Cuts (Part 1)
Absolument fabuleux - Teaser
Helicopter Arms Pivot!
London Tour


 

No comments: