Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lacuna Coil Live At King Tut's Theatre in Glasgow

Duration: 00:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-04-30 10:27:32
User: Aniron
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Fucking  amazing  

Description:

This is a concert I went to with my good friend Ian, who invited me because he had an extra ticket :) If it weren't for him, I'd be pretty mopy that day. But man, are they amazing live. Best concert I've been to so far. I'd love to go see them again. Anyway, this is a short video clip I took when I was there. The song is "Unspoken". They did an acoustic set and a heavy set, this is part of the acoustic set.

Comments

magr078 ::: Favorites  2006-07-19 23:42:45

Doh!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

RBD - ser o parecer - Hecho en Madrid
Thunderstone - The Riddle (Nik Kershaw Cover)
stop it!
Paris Airshow Mig 29 - 1998
Halo Movie #1
Just Synchronizing
Me Love (VIDEO)- Sean Kingston
Slutty SantasSS!
Heroes 2x11 Sneak Peek (1)
Gorillaz vs. Nelly Furtado
Yes - Rythm Of Love
ttc dans le club live
Mindless Self Indulgence - Never want to dance
El Equipo A (loquendo)
naruto poof
The First Halo 3 Montage
Charmed Season 5 Opening Credits
dumb guy crashes truck
Racism and xenophobia in Portugal (legend in English)
doll death v3


 

No comments: