Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another video of Nora

Duration: 00:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-29 14:16:16
User: pwillow1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

When my neighbor gave me Nora, it was because she suspected something was wrong with her. It seemed she wasn't able to follow the other cats in the feral colony. It appeared to me that she might be blind because she didn't respond to visual threat when I tested her eyesight. A few days later, I was proved wrong; I noticed that she was following things with her eyes. I think initially she simply didn't respond to her environment because she was so scared. She sure turned around quickly, though. Within days she was purring, curling up on my chest as we watched TV, and sleeping on my pillow at night.

Comments

No comments: