Thursday, August 9, 2007

Looking-Oneking

Duration: 183 seconds
Upload Time: 07-07-05 17:37:27
User: gtogames
:::: Favorites
Description:

CLICK MORE! I know that in the video I said the website was just www.freewebs.com/oneking, but its not. It is www.freewebs.com/onekingmusic . An original song by me that will be performed by my 2-man band (soon to be 3-man), Oneking. LYRICS: We have little hope but of that none to give and now its all like cloudy lines on a silver sky I was looking for someone Someone like you But I found there is no one Nobody like you (2) When I found you You responded with a gift I found you and you found me I was looking for someone Someone like you But I found there is no one Nobody like you (2) When I found you I knew there's none like you When you found me I knew there's no one no one like you Woh I was looking for someone Someone like you But I found there is no one Nobody like you (2) www.freewebs.com/onekingmusic

No comments: